- Is it hard for you to say “no” when someone asks you to do something that you don’t want to do?
- Are you a people-pleaser?
- Are there people — co-workers, family, or significant other — around whom you often feel hurt, anxious, or annoyed?
- Do you wish you had confident responses to difficult people in the moment, but only come up with great responses after the moment has passed?
- Do you wish you could feel more calm when you’re in the middle of a conflict?
- Do you tend to give so much of yourself to others that there’s little time or energy left for yourself?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, you’ve found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
Enter The Happy, Healthy Nurse. The only course made specifically to help smart, caring people-pleasers get guilt-free self-confidence, learn to say no, and get the time and energy they deserve. Taught by an expert.
Hi, I’m Tricia Andor. I’m excited to help you get the skills and coaching you need to develop guilt-free self-confidence, learn to say "no," and get the time and energy you deserve. As a Licensed Professional Counselor, I know which skills actually work. I’ve hand-picked the best and put them into a training for you: The Happy, Healthy Nurse.
Sample the course! Just enter your information below by Saturday, August 26th. You’ll get a free preview of the course. You’ll also get the opportunity to take the whole 8 week course free.
Enter the following information to get your FREE preview!